What type of personal information will be collected?
- date of birth;
- marital status;
- telephone number and other contact details (including email addresses);
- occupation; and
- bank account and other financial details.
We may also store information about how you use our website, for example, the pages viewed, the website from which you came to visit our website, changes you make to information you supply to us, details of the quotes you request and your transactions.
You should however note that if you exercise this right or subsequently request that we stop processing all or part of your personal data and/or sensitive personal data, this could impact upon our ability to provide you with certain types of product and services and may ultimately result in us being unable to provide them to you at all.
How will my personal data be collected and used?
- the administration, management and provision of advice in relation to financial services products;
- as part of our legitimate business processes and activities including internal audit, accounting, business planning and proposed and actual transactions (including joint ventures and disposals of business); and
- compliance with legal (including dealing with claims), regulatory and other good governance obligations.
This list is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to time as business needs and legal requirements dictate. Some of the personal data that we maintain will be kept in paper files, while other personal data will be included in computerised files and electronic databases.
Who might my personal data be shared with?
- We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us, or you customer relationship with us, or send you information on our products by e-mail, unless you have asked us not to do so; and
- about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you by way of informational e-mails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
- We may also use your e-mail address to send you information about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you by way of informational e-mails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
Your right to review and amend personal data
How to request that we cease processing your personal data
- personalise your experience on our website, speed up your searches and help us select services or materials for inclusion on the website which may be of interest to you; and
- monitor general traffic patterns and usage of our Website to help us to improve our Website design and layout.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our Website.